Monday, September 21, 2009

Stroller Fit




Want to get a great workout? Love interacting with your child? Well you can do them both with StrollerFit!

StrollerFit is a unique workout program that allows expecting, new, and seasoned moms the opportunity to get fit and healthy, socialize with other moms and kids, and helps you get out of the house.

I have been in StrollerFit classes for over 4 months and one of the main reasons I love it is because my daughter watches me workout and even joins in. She's learning that it's important to make time to be healthy and the best part is that we're both having fun doing it!

If I asked Avery about StrollerFit she would tell me that she loves seeing her friends, and pretending to be a rocket ship when mommy blasts her off the ground.



When I got pregnant I knew that I could continue StrollerFit because they work with you at any physical level you are on. My trainers take care to make sure I am getting a good workout and doing moves that will help me through my pregnancy and c-section recovery.

Visit StrollerFit for a great opportunity to get in shape and celebrate being a mommy. Classes are located all across the US so find a location near you! Your first class free, why not come out and try a class? If you're in the Charlotte, NC area mention MommyBKnowsBest and receive 50% off either your first month or your StrollerFit Kit.

1 comments on "Stroller Fit"

The Coaster Critic on October 4, 2009 at 8:39 AM said...

I've heard about the Stroller Fit workouts and they're no joke. Especially since you're pushing a stroller and all that 'kid weight' when you run.

Post a Comment

 

MommyB Knows Best Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez