Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Friendly Chicken




For those of you who regularly frequent Chick-Fil-A with or without your families I don't have to tell you how amazing this fast food restaurant is. In my opinion, and until I am corrected, this is the top family fast food joint offering customer service, kid friendliness, and tasty food high above other fast food standards.

Chick-Fil-A is the only fast food restaurant where I'm greeted and my order is taken in a very polite manner. Occasionally I'll get a, "How are you," or a "Please pull up" at other ff restaurants but typically I'm just glad if I get a glum, "Can I take your order." 

Now aside from their friendliness this joint is amazing if you have kids. This is the only fast food that I know of that gives you disposable place mats, bendy straws, and allows the kids to trade their toy for ice cream. On several occasions when dining in we've had servers help by brining food to our table and even getting items like high chairs, and silverware for our table instead of staring at us while we struggle like most fast food restaurants. Just that in itself amazes me.

Also on the kid front I love that Chick-Fil-A is so involved in the community offering several activities monthly for families.  

Now while I'm not always in the mood for chicken, (sorry Chick-Fil-A cows,) when I am I do love their fried chicken and the fact that it's white meat. Maybe not the healthiest lunch but very tasty. I appreciate the reduced fat milk and fruit cup choices for the kids meals. 

I love Sunday's but I do have my sad moments when I realize that Chick-Fil-A is closed :(

So thank you Chick-Fil-A for being kid friendly, community friendly, tummy friendly, and just generally friendly! 


0 comments on "Friendly Chicken"

Post a Comment

 

MommyB Knows Best Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez